Web SearchSearch relevant information respectively
What is PMaps Web Search Assessment?
PMaps Web Search Assessment evaluates basic skills of a candidate for web-search or to use internet. This section ensures that whether the candidate can search relevant information respectively.
Why do we use this?
PMaps Assessment is a well designed suit that assess candidates completely assessed in terms of their general knowledge. This assessment helps to identify and analyze the proficiency percentage of different skill-sets.
Some of the unique features of PMaps Assessment for evaluating skills and knowledge for Web search are as follows:
- Customized Test Design.
- The test assesses all the necessary parameters to test one’s web search capabilities.
- Assess candidates’ true typing capability.
- Predictive Analytics and Fitment Algorithm.
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Various benefit that our customers get through PMaps Assessments from their multilingual and customized test designs are as follows:
- The test ensures identification of the right candidates.
- Detect high potential candidates to benefit the organization.
- Helps to increase the working performance.
- Remote monitoring of candidates test scores and test results.
- Easy accessibility of the test.
- Assessment is accessible on desktop as well as Mobile platform.
PMaps Assessment for evaluating Web searching skills is generally used by following below mentioned key profiles till date:
- Research Analyst
- Market Researcher
- Journalists/ Editors
To assess the candidate’s on-the-job performance
Paragraphs with complexity according to respective difficulty level.
Audio, Paragraph, Domain specific
30-40 min (approx.)
The Industries that make use of this Assessment for their respective performance enhancement are as follows:
- Tours & Travels