Voice and AccentImprove your customer’s experience by evaluating individuals on ML-based PMaps Voice and Accent Assessment.
What is PMaps Voice and Accent Assesssment?
PMaps Voice and Accent (VnA) Assessment is an ML-based tool that allows employers to hire or train potential candidates/employees by assessing their language skills – written or spoken that is required for effective communication with the customer. It measures various competencies such as Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Fluency, Pitch, Clarity and Pronunciation.
Written Communication – PMaps VnA Assessment – Writing Simulator measures an individual’s listening, comprehension and written communication skills. You may get an overview of how well an individual listen to the customer’s query, comprehends the content written/spoken by the customer and accurately type the same query in the given software or systems.
Spoken Communication – PMaps VnA Assessment – Voice Simulator measures an individual’s listening, comprehension and spoken communication skills including the usage of language (grammar and vocabulary), fluency, pronunciation, pitch, clarity etc. You may get an overview of how well an individual listen to the customer’s query, comprehends the content written/spoken by the customer and respond appropriately to the respective query.
Comprehension & Solutioning – This is one of its kind of solution offered by PMaps VnA Assessment – Customer Resolution Simulator.
- This is a ML-based system that assesses an individual on all the competencies that are required to offer a delightful solution to the customer while talking to the customer over a call or emailing to a customer query.
- This comprehensive PMaps VnA Assessment not only measures the listening, comprehension and spoken language skills but also captures ability of an individual to have good presence of mind and reasoning to offer the appropriate solution to the customer.
Why use PMaps Voice and Accent?
PMaps Voice and Accent (VnA) Assessment measures the holistic ability of an individual to listen, comprehend, and then offer a written or spoken response. It answers 4 important employer queries:
- Is the candidate confident enough while speaking to the customer?
- Is the candidate speaking fluently to the customer?
- Is the candidate able to understand the customer’s query?
- Is the candidate providing an appropriate and effective solution to the customer’s query?
The successful answer to the above queries will result in different benefits for your organization :
- Enhanced Customer Service Quality
- Devise the right hiring strategy for your organization
- Reduction in time and cost of hiring
- Higher Customer Retention and Customer Reference
- Quick Resolution Time for the Customer
- Customized Solution: Specially designed differently for different industries helping in enhanced productivity.
PMaps Voice and Accent (VnA) Assessment helps to measure Spoken Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Fluency and Pronunciation), Listening, Comprehension along with an individual’s ability to offer Quick Customer Resolution.
Ability to respond in a precisely constructed sentences along with proper usage of tense formation and punctuation.
Ability to understand the meaning of words/sentences. It checks whether an individual is familiar with and at the same time is able to use the commonly spoken words. It also captures spelling errors.
Assesses an individual’s pitch, clarity and tone while speaking. It also checks the fluency of an individual while talking.
Assesses an individual’s ability to accurately comprehend and understand the customer’s query that may help her/him to offer a piece of appropriate information or solution to the customer.
Assesses an individual’s ability to speak in an appropriate manner with the desired articulation. This layer also assesses word, phonemes and audio utterance of the candidate speech.
- Training Managers/Executives
- Voice Process Executives/ Agents
- Customer Service Executives/Agents
- KPO/BPO/BPM/BPS Agents
- Desk Representatives
To assess voice quality and effective communication of agents to increase your customer satisfaction index.
Written Communication, Spoken Communication, Comprehension & Solutioning.
Simulation, Situational Scenario, Audio & Image.
30 -40 min (approx.)
IT, ITes, FMCG, BFSI, Tours and Travel, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitality, Logistics, Real Estate, Automobile, Telecom, DTH, Electronics, Information Technology etc..