TypingAssess many different types of typing skills
What is Typing Assessment?
Typing is the process of inserting text by pressing keys on a typewriter or a computer keyboard. Text can be in the form of letters, symbols and numbers or a combination of all. PMaps Typing Simulator has been designed keeping in mind the peculiar needs of different industries. It measures a candidate’s typing speed, accuracy and provides a normalized score to compare with the industry norms.
Why do we use this?
PMaps Typing assessment helps to assess many different types of Typing skills based on various different job-responsibilities as follows:
- General Typing (simultaneously by listening audio)
- General Typing on abstract topics
- Business Typing
- IT-code typing
- Form- filling data entry/typing
- News Typing
- Numeric Typing
- Alphanumeric Typing
- Medical-code Typing
- Formula/Technical Typing
- Pick and write Typing
- Industry/ Domain specific Typing
Some of the key features of this Multilingual assessment are as follows:
- Customized Test Design.
- Unique forms of Typing to serve industry specific purpose.
- Assess candidates’ true typing capability.
- Predictive Analytics and Fitment Algorithm.
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Few of the benefits which the client receive from this assessment are as follows:
- It ensures that right candidates are identified.
- Detect which candidates have the potential to benefit the organization.
- Helps to increase the working performance.
PMaps Assessment for evaluating true skills are generally used for hiring below mentioned key profiles to ensure quality performance and quality hiring:
- Medical Coder
- BPS/ BPM/ BPS
- Customer Service Executives/ Agents
- Administration executives
- Writers/ Journalists/ Editors
- Desk Representative
- Data operators
To assess the candidate’s on-the-job performance
Based on logic, domain, numerical ability & behavior
Audio, Paragraph, Domain specific
30-40 min (approx.)