Collections AssessmentDebt recoveree/ Money collector
What is PMaps Collection Assessment?
PMaps Collection Assessment is a psychometric product that helps mainly finance-related corporates in hiring candidates required for the role of money collection from the defaulters. The assessment assesses the candidate’s ability to behave bold as well as sensible at the time of collection through our unique, scientifically validated psychometric traits vital for any collection role.
Though a role like Debt recoveree/ Money collector seems to be an easy role to define, but hiring the best fit for this role is another challenge as they don’t have to just collect the money, but must also maintain the reputation of the company, ethics and be legally sensible. Many corporates have nowadays become more concerned about their customers and the services they provide. Hence, keeping all this in consideration, we have built a culture-friendly PMaps Collection Assessment.
Why do we use it?
Many of our clients use this assessment as it assists them to identify the true orientation of the person to deal with defaulters, investing time for required follow ups with real outcomes to benefit the company.
PMaps Collection Assessment is been constructed on the broad behavioral attributes requisite for a Money collector/ Debt collector/ Debt Recover
These three attributes assess:
- Ability to be assertive and withstand tough situations while dealing with the defaulters along with awareness of self-actions.
- Competent in the display of their emotions even when dealing with indignant customers.
- Optimistic approach towards failure.
- Highly motivated and oriented towards their tasks and time-based goals
When you choose us, we bring more in your platter!
- The psychometric items have been creatively designed for Indian population written in simple understandable languages like English, Hindi and other Indian regional languages.
- The assessment has been made more engrossing and appealing through images and audio-based items.
- All items are situational judgement type, replicating real life situations to accurately assess the ingenuity of the person.
- Any candidate with minimal computer proficiency could appear for the test.
- The inbuilt PMaps Invigilator eliminates the necessity of personal supervision.
- The Blended Test Delivery Platform provides you with real time candidate’s abridged and detailed fitment reports
- Set Inter-Intra company benchmark as per your company’s cultural fitment.
- Compare your candidate’s scores with Normative group
- Predict your candidates job through our Predictive Analytics.
- Understand your existing candidate’s qualities and limitations to overcome shortcomings and increase company’s productivity.
We assure you of your candidate’s job performance on the board. PMaps Collection Assessment assists you to hire people high on Key performance indicators (KPI) for Debt recovers/ Money collectors like:
- High quality score
- High Percentage of Outbound Calls Resulting in Promised Pay
- High Collection call connect rate
- High Inbound promises to pay kept
- High profit per Recover/Collector
- Low expense per Collection activity
- High Collection liquidation rate
- High percentage of Money recovery in the given duration
- Less Absenteeism
- Less Attrition
- Accurate database updation
- Less Call abandonment rate and call blockages
Hence, we enable you to find the best fitment by means of PMaps Collection Assessment from the piles of applications you receive on a day-to-day basis.
Understand your team’s Strengths and Weaknesses by our Assessments –
We not only guide you in hiring but also help in getting insight about your existing employees. It is necessary for you to know whether the previously hired candidate has the required orientation or behavioural attributes for becoming a Debt Collector or Money Collector agent or not.
You may also use our PMaps Collection Assessment for Pre-hiring & Post Collection Performance evaluation-
- Evaluation of present team (strength & weakness)
- Training and Competency gap analysis
- Retention of potential performer
- Promotion / Appreciation
We recommend PMaps COLLECTION ASSESSMENT to all finance related firms that provide funds to people or lend small loans viz.:
For Pre-hiring Debt Collectors/ Debt recover/ Money collector
Age- 18-25 years
Min. experience- 0-3 yrs.
Measures broad Attributes
Situational Judgement Test, Image, Audio, Video, MCQ