Quantitative and Numerical AssessmentA way to happy customers
What is PMaps Quantitative/ Numerical Assessment?
Why do we use it?
Features (Special design)
Some of the unique features of PMaps Assessment for evaluating skills and knowledge for Web search are as follows:
- Customized test design.
- Extensive content library with industry relevant content.
- Option to integrate own content with PMaps platform
- Inter and Intra company benchmark.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
What are its Uses/Benefits?
- Assess right Candidate for right job responsibility.
- Remote monitoring of Candidate test scores and test result.
- Desktop and Mobile platform available for taking and monitoring test.
- Unique Content for assessing numerical skills and capabilities of the candidate.
- Gives easy screening of candidates based on three layers namely: Fit, Unfit and Trainable.
What are the key profiles the test is useful for?
- Managerial position
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- BPO/KPO executive
- Medical representative
Relevant for industries
- Hospitals and Healthcare
- Banking & Finance
- Share Market
- Mutual Funds
- Education and Coaching
- BP/KP Outsourcing
To assess whether a candidate can perform different tasks according to their job profile.
Based on logic, domain, numerical ability & behavior
MCQ, Situational etc.
30-40 min (approx.)