Attention to DetailAchieve thoroughness and accuracy
What is PMaps Attention to detail assessment?
PMaps Attention to Detail (ATD) Assessment checks the ability of a candidate to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task. This skill is very much essential almost in every job role across all industries. Attention to detail in PMaps Assessment is checked through the following:
- Image based ATD
- Spot the difference
- Numerical, Alphabets and Alphanumeric sequences
- Audio on different subjects
- Video based on various topics
- Presenting various situations
Thus, based on above mentioned categories out of the many more unique ways of assessing skills, PMaps Attention to Detail Assessment assess the following skills:
- Presence of Mind
- Ability to grasp quickly to understand
- Executive Functioning
- Receptive language
Why do we use it?
Many of our Clients use this assessment as it assists them to identify the candidate with an eagle’s eye along with the true behaviour of the candidate to find an exact cultural match.
Features (Special design)
Some of the unique features of PMaps Assessment for evaluating skills and knowledge for Web search are as follows:
- Customized modules.
- Extensive content library with industry relevant content.
- Option to integrate own content with PMaps platform
- Inter and Intra company benchmark.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
What are its Uses/Benefits?
Various benefit that our customers get through PMaps Assessments from their multilingual and customized test designs are as follows:
- It ensures right candidates for right job.
- Remote monitoring of candidate test scores and test results.
- Analyze and train high potential candidates.
- Increase organizational productivity.
What are the key profiles the test is useful for?
PMaps Assessment for evaluating Attention to Detail (ATD) is generally used by following below mentioned key profiles till date:
- Clerical profiles
- Banking and finance
- Medical representative
- Hospitality Manager/Executive
- Project Manager
- IT professional
- Voice process executive
- Process coordinator
Relevant for industries
The Industries that make use of this Assessment for their respective performance enhancement are as follows:
- Banking and Finance
To assess whether a candidate can perform different tasks according to their job profile.
Based on logic, domain, numerical ability & behavior
MCQ, Situational,Image, Audio, Video, etc.
30-40 min (approx.)