PMaps Sales Personality AssessmentBoost your revenue twice by hiring best of Sales Agent!
PMaps Sales Personality Assessment
Looking to hire a good salesperson for an open sales position in your organization? PMaps Sales Personality Assessment is an answer for you. This is specifically designed to enable the employers and recruiters to identify and hire potential salesperson with innate sales skills. Sales Personality plays a critical role in determining the salesperson’s success and to make a good and favorable impression on the prospects. Through PMaps Sales Personality Assessment we help you eliminate sales hiring mistakes and improve the hiring success rates to improve the profitability of your organization.
Why PMaps Sales Personality Assessment?
Many of the organizations select sales candidates based on their technical knowledge ignoring their ability to sell, thereby resulting in dysfunctional sales recruitment. Hence, PMaps Sales Personality Assessment helps the employers and the recruiters to identify specific competencies required for sales.
PMaps Sales Personality Assessment is not limited to a specific industry/sector. It addresses different job profiles such as B2B Sales, B2C Sales, Direct Sales, TeleSales etc. applicable for various industries/sectors.
Even though the sales techniques can be developed, some people are naturally better at sales than others. Hence, PMaps Sales Personality Assessment can be used in order to identify this inherent talent among the individuals to boost your organization’s success. PMaps Sales Personality Assessment has been constructed broadly to measure behavioral competencies that are vital for a sales person. It also measures the potential salesperson’s positivity and motivation to sell and perform well in the given job role.
- Increase the Sales Revenue and Profitability: PMaps Sales Personality Assessment helps you to select an appropriate and suitable candidate to escalate the growth of the organization and drive revenue for long-term success of the organization.
- Avoid Hiring Mistakes & Reduce Attrition: This Assessment is useful to identify effective and talented sales person with inherent behavioral skills required for sales that help you to avoid any hiring mistakes, thereby reducing the employee turnover rates.
- Identify Strengths and Weaknesses of Potential Salesperson: PMaps Sales Personality Assessment aids to spot the areas of strengths and gaps of the potential salesperson and identify the areas of coaching and development.
- Time and Cost Saving: Through this assessment, it helps you to reduce the time and cost of hiring by enabling you to identify wrong opportunities on time.
- Allows you to Reach more People: This assessment is beneficial to reach candidates across locations using proctoring feature giving larger access to suitable set of candidates.
65% of High Sales performers are high-spirited, emotionally responsive and thick-skinned. They leave no stone unturned to engage their customers empathetically and are open enough to translate their relationship into business.
76% of High Sales performers are Ambiverts against a generic notion that Extroverts sell better. These individuals neither are highly reserved nor are they extremely social.
88% of High Sales performers are averse of blaming themselves and does not see their temporary failure as permanent failure. Their positivity makes them stand out in the organization as well as contributes in their personal growth.
62% of High Sales performers success is attributed to their openness to communicate with their peers and managers. This enables them to take the benefit of mentorship and training from other team members and acts as a motivation at the time of distress.
Helps the companies to identify and hire potential salesperson with inherent sales skills to successfully improve the productivity.
FMCG, BFSI, Tours and Travel, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitality, Logistics, Real Estate, Automobile, Telecom, DTH, Electronics, Information Technology etc..
Age: 21- 30yrs.
Min. Experience: 1- 6 yrs.
Measures 14 Competencies.
Includes 148 items.
Situation based, Multi Select and Multi Option.