PMaps Channel Sales AssessmentBoost your revenue twice by hiring best of Sales Agent!
PMaps Channel Sales Assessment
PMaps Channel Sales Assessment is designed to precisely map an individual’s propensity with a channel sales role in your organization where this individual is required to hire an agent or create an alternate channel for sales. Further, it requires managing these sales channels and achieving sales targets and profits through these channels/agents. It is important for the sales executive to build a healthy relationship with assigned channel partners to convert customers into long term clients.
PMaps Channel Sales Assessment broadly measures the candidate’s behavior and skills to appropriately recruit sales agents or create an alternate sales channel. This helps an individual in creating and maintaining relationship with sales agents/channel partners so as to efficiently pitch the valuable customers and drive sales.
Why PMaps Channel Sales Assessment?
In any organization, channel sales highly contribute to the overall revenue. Hence, an efficient channel sales team needs to be in place to generate prospects and fetch new business to succeed in competitive market. Therefore, it is important for organizations to appoint a better and suitable candidate for the channel/agency sales role. This candidate is required to quickly take an initiative to hire the agents or create an alternate channel, enable them to identify the prospects, directly/indirectly interact with the prospects and increase the sales.
Through PMaps Channel Sales Assessment, we measure skills and personality of the candidate for the Channel Sales/Agency Sales role. The competencies assessed are:
- Driving forces required in goal setting and target achievement.
- Optimistic attitude at the time of handling pressure.
- Building network to on-board new agents/channel partners.
- Readiness and energetic approach for managing the agents/channel partners through training and guidance.
PMaps Channel Sales Assessment gives you direction to hire a suitable candidate as per the business requirements. This assessment would help you to select candidates who are positive and motivated to deliver the targeted sales. It is beneficial for your organization to
- Increase the sales revenue and profitability: PMaps Channel Sales Assessment helps you to select an appropriate and suitable candidate to escalate the growth of the organization and drive revenue for long-term success of the organization.
- Predict attrition: This assessment will help you with the fitment of an individual as per your required demographic, skillset and behavioural attributes. So, this may contribute to predict attrition rate of your organization.
- Allows you to reach more people: This assessment is beneficial to reach candidates across locations using proctoring feature giving larger access to suitable set of candidates.
- Time and cost saving: Through this assessment, it helps you to reduce the time and cost of hiring by enabling you to identify wrong opportunities on time.
- Identify Strengths and Weaknesses of potential salesperson: PMaps Channel Sales Assessment aids to spot the areas of strengths and gaps of the potential salesperson and identify the areas of coaching and development.
65% of High Sales performers are high-spirited, emotionally responsive and thick-skinned. They leave no stone unturned to engage their customers empathetically and are open enough to translate their relationship into business.
76% of High Sales performers are Ambiverts against a generic notion that Extroverts sell better. These individuals neither are highly reserved nor are they extremely social.
88% of High Sales performers are averse of blaming themselves and does not see their temporary failure as permanent failure. Their positivity makes them stand out in the organization as well as contributes in their personal growth.
62% of High Sales performers success is attributed to their openness to communicate with their peers and managers. This enables them to take the benefit of mentorship and training from other team members and acts as a motivation at the time of distress.
Helps to hire a suitable candidate to successfully sell your products and/or services by hiring Channel partners.
FMCG, BFSI, Tours and Travel, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitality, Logistics, Real Estate, Automobile, Telecom, DTH, Electronics, Information Technology etc..
Age: 23-35 years
Min. experience- 1-6 yrs.
Measure broad 5 Attributes
Situation based, Multi Select and Multi Option.