Managerial Assessment (MA)Hire people that run your sunny days and not those who are run by heat of these sunny days.
What is PMaps Managerial Assessment?
PMaps Managerial Assessment is well designed to directly map the true characteristics and traits required for an individual to be a true manager (or leader).
This tool is predominantly used by various organizations to analyze existing working employees for the managerial position based on their core and inherent managerial traits. This saves the efforts invested by organizations on finding a perfect candidate from outside. Rather it helps organizations to analyze candidates for respective managerial profiles from their own well trained and culturally fit executives working in non-managerial profiles.
This assessment is designed such that it consists of real life situations and perceived situation judgement by the candidates.
The usual characteristics that are expected in a manager that are also tested in our assessment are as follows:
- Listening Ability
- Performance Management
- Problem Solving
- Discipline, empathy and appraisal skills
- Time Management
- Relationship Building
Why do we use this?
PMaps Managerial Assessment helps corporates to practically understand the manager’s personality and managerial style that suits the culture of an organization
Prominent traits that are assessed through PMaps Managerial Assessment are as follows:
- Degree of ease of an individual to get along with people.
- Ability of an individual to recognize emotions and its effects on self and surrounding people.
- Positivity and orientation of an individual towards a desired task.
PMaps Managerial Assessment assists you to check the suitability of an individual’s personality for a specific job role and its responsibilities:
- Compare your candidate’s scores with the normative group.
- Remote monitoring and invigilation through high-end proctoring service.
- Effective Management of teams and their performance through effective selection of team managers.
- Hiring expertise through unique content library of statements, questions and situational judgement for quality hiring.
- Set Inter-Intra company benchmark as per your company’s cultural fitment.
- Predictive Analytics and Inbuilt Lie detectors.
PMaps Managerial Assessment has no restriction or bar of the specific industry. However, prominent industries that are using PMaps Managerial Assessment are as follows:
- Financial Services
- Banking Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Education Industry
- BPS/ BPM/ BPO
- KPO/ Captive
- Direct to Home
- Retail/ FMCG Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- IT/ ITeS Industry
- Tours and Travel Industry
-Evaluating personality traits
-Identify high quality Managers
Age- 24-30 years
Min. experience – 0-3 yrs.
Measures broadly 3 traits with 2 sub-traits each