ListeningTraining to strategically utilize existing skills
What is Listening Assessment?
PMaps Listening Assessment is a good way of determining whether candidates are meeting the required standard or whether they need some further training and to strategically utilize their existing skills.
Why do we use this?
As everyone is not a book smart and everyone is not able to demonstrate their natural abilities in a controlled environment, these assessments help you not to overlook the street-smart candidates.
Few of the key features that are key differentiator are as follows:
- Customized Test Design.
- Assess candidates’ true capability to perform
- Rich content i.e. picture/image, audio and video that makes assessment more inclusive.
- Predictive Analytics and Fitment Algorithm.
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Few of the benefits which the client receive from this assessment are as follows:
- It ensures that the right candidates are at the right place.
- Detect which candidates have the potential to benefit the organization
- Cost savings by being able to provide targeted trainings that align with the company’s objectives.
PMaps Assessment for evaluating true skills are generally used for hiring below mentioned key profiles to ensure quality performance and quality hiring:
- Functional Job roles
- Clerical Job roles
- Bank executives
- Sales Executives
- Desk representative
- Customer service representatives
To assess the candidate’s on-the-job performance
Based on logic, domain, numerical ability & behavior
Situational, Audio, Video, MCQ, etc.
30-40 min (approx.)
Some of the prominent industries that are using this assessment are as follows: