Leadership Assessment (LA)16 different personality traits
What is PMaps Leadership Assessment (LA)?
PMaps Leadership Assessment is a more detailed evaluation of our “PMaps Personality Evaluator” on 16 different personality traits that evaluate and understand about individual’s personality and suggests employee suitability for top hierarchy in accordance with the culture of the organization. In today’s competitive world, many organization which aspire to become future market leaders in their domain pay deep concern in hiring for managers or aspiring managers with inherent competencies and traits needed for becoming effective Leader.
Our research and deep discussions have enabled us to successfully design tool for assessing various competencies that have a direct and indirect impact on development and upgradation of leadership skills.
Our assessment is based on the 16 Personality Model which are as mentioned below:
- Self – reliance
- Social Boldness
- Openness to change
- Rule consciousness
- Emotional Stability
Why do we use this?
The key differentiators of PMaps Leadership Assessment that gives our client’s an obvious option to choose our services for understanding true personality of an individual are as follow:
- Deep insights and understandings of an individual’s personality.
- Expertise in evaluating true leadership competencies and decision making capabilities.
- Helps to understand various organizational issues like performance drop, attrition, absenteeism, etc.
The broad features of this assessment are as follows:
- The psychometric items have been creatively designed for Indian population written in simple understandable languages like English, Hindi and other Indian regional languages.
- Enable strategic undertakings through deep understandings and insights of organization
- Training and competency gap analysis
- The assessment has been made more engrossing and appealing through images and audio-based items.
- All items are situational judgement type, replicating real life situations to accurately assess the ingenuity of the person.
- Any candidate with minimal computer proficiency could appear for the test.
- The inbuilt PMaps Invigilator eliminates the necessity of personal supervision.
- The Blended Test Delivery Platform provides you with real time candidate’s abridged and detailed fitment reports
- Set Inter-Intra company benchmark as per your company’s cultural fitment.
- Compare your candidate’s scores with Normative group
- Predict your candidates job through our Predictive Analytics.
- Understand your existing candidate’s qualities and limitations to overcome shortcomings and increase company’s productivity.
When you choose us, we bring more in your platter!
- Ability of social perceptiveness and engaging others in conversation.
- Active listening skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with those around at an emotional level, understanding situations on emotional grounds and to be able to tune his/her own emotions to serve the basic purpose.
- Ability to wisely understand other’s perspective by openly accepting other’s point of view and move all people together to work for a common goal and vision.
- Mentally strong for accepting organizational undertakings without compromising on morals and ethics and standing strongly by values and beliefs.
- Conflict management skills and team collaboration.
- Ability to abide by good decision making process by understanding the problem quickly, knowing whom to contact, when to contact, where to contact and how to contact without affecting the work quality.
- Ability to manage inter or intra organizational political behaviors within various teams to prevent organizational dysfunction.
- Influencing abilities to wield powers fairly and effectively.
- Complete, in-depth awareness of new technological advancements and domain knowledge.
Hence, PMaps Assessment helps to outline the best behaviorally-fit candidate for various Leadership Roles.
PMaps Leadership Assessment is designed independent of the industry. Few of our prominent users for this assessment are as follows:
- Financial Services
- Banking Industry
- Insurance Industry
- Education Industry
- BPS/ BPM/ BPO
- KPO/ Captive
- Direct to Home
- Retail/ FMCG Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- IT/ ITeS Industry
- Tours and Travel Industry
To understand detailed personality traits of an employee
Age- 18-25 years
Min. experience- 0-3 yrs.
Measures broad Attributes
Situational Judgement Test and MCQ