InsuranceProtection from uncertain and sudden loss
What is PMaps Insurance Assessment?
Insurance is a form of risk management that assures protection from uncertain and sudden loss. PMaps Assessment for insurance industry ensures selection of sharp minded personnel who hold high level of expertise in their respective field. Lack of hiring expertise and absence of precise and quality parameters, costs the company badly, in terms of:
- Wastage of time, effort, resources and capital.
- Performance drop due to absence of planning of resources in emergency.
Hence, PMaps Assessment carefully assesses the candidates at times of hiring by assessing on the following:
- Domain skills
- Basic Quantitative or Numerical Skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability
- Personality Traits
- Expertise to handle local public
Hence, for supporting the need of quality recruitment based on the specific requirements of the skill sets, companies are engaging the expertise of psychologists along with domain specifications for job role to assess potential candidates during recruitment campaigns.
Why do companies require to use this?
The primary reason behind selecting PMaps Assessment for hiring professionals of required skill levels and personality traits are as follows:
- A ‘Scientific Fitment Algorithm’ to our clients to filter candidates on the following three layers: ‘Job Fit’, ‘Trainable’ and ‘Not Selected’.
- We do cultural assessment along with assessing skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Expertise in hiring of related /specific industry job roles.
- Customized multilingual assessment design for specific client requirements.
- We guarantee less attrition, less absenteeism and high collection.
- Enhancement in customer service experience every new time.
A valid PMaps Assessment for Insurance Industry is a one-stop shop for every employer today to make their customer experience as a key differentiator in the market.
- Rich content i.e. picture/image, audio and video.
- Lie detectors built in the Algorithm that makes the test “difficult to fake.”
- Customized Assessment consisting of aptitude, domain knowledge and behavioral modules.
- Predictive Analytic and Fitment Algorithm.
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
- Assess candidates’ knowledge, skill and behavior for various banking roles.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Few of the benefits which the clients receive from this assessment are as follows:
- Remote monitoring of candidate’s test score and test performance.
- Find fit candidates according to organizational culture along with fitment of professional expertise.
- Effective invigilation with less investment in effort, cost and expense.
- Know the candidate’s expected job performance.
- Desktop as well as mobile platform for planning test.
- Improve operational KPI and improve your customer experience every time.
- Accessibility to real time aptitude and detailed psychometric reports of the candidates.
PMaps Assessment for evaluating true skills are generally used for hiring below mentioned key profiles to ensure quality performance and quality hiring:
- Risk Consultant
- Insurance Agent
- Business Analyst
- Claims Clerk/Specialist/Manager
- Customer Service Representative
- Loss Control Specialist
- Sales Agent
- Policy Processing Clerk
- Customer Billing Manager
- Project Manager
To find the right candidate for the right job at the right place.
Based on logic, domain knowledge, numerical ability & behavior
Numerical, Image, Videos, Audio & Situational Judgment Test, etc.
30-40 min (approx.)