Enthusiasm is Common.
Endurance is Rare.
Become More Resilient with our Scientific interventions…
What is PMaps Employee Resilience Training Program?
Resilience is the ability of an individual to bounce back and recover from any adversity and tough situations. Our team of experts and researchers have developed a scientific approach to help individuals and teams in managing and overcoming challenges along with practical strategies, diagnostics, and tactics to bolster mental & emotional resilience. Our modules have proved its worth in elevating the mind-sets of several individuals during these difficult times.
PMaps ERP Programme is best suitable for all the companies that are looking to develop a resilient workforce in a more consistent manner. Our program is designed for follows:
- Direct to Home
- Retail/ FMCG
- Tours and Travels
- IT/ ITeS
7 days to 3 months
- Age- 18 yrs. & above.
- Work Experience- 0-25 yrs.
Why Build Resilience?
Resilience is all about mentally accepting a new reality.
In other words, it is an organizational urge to keep going and moving ahead for the goals. Every company is successful with successful employees. And to do that, every employee needs to have a belief in his or her capacity to execute necessary behaviors. The biggest observation by a resilient team is positivity and collaboration to face all the inevitable obstacles and inequities of work-life.
Why should organizations consider this?
Some of the primary benefits of building a resilient team at the workplace are as follows:
- A resilient team is always positive and forward-looking in the work environment.
- Employee Resilience builds team engagement which then enhances team productivity.
- As it promotes belongingness, a distinct observation is made for reduced absenteeism.
- Resilience increases the self-awareness within an individual which contributes to boosting personal empowerment.
- Minimizes risks from work stress.
- Employee motivation and employee loyalty become the major contributors to further boosting overall productivity.
- Every meaningful interaction within the team members helps to give birth to cultural attributes like empathy & positivity.
How we do this
Other than just imparting training, our training program undertakes an approach that is more like a therapy. And to ensure this, our program is framed into three phases for getting the desired outcome from our program:
This is the very first stage of understanding and analyzing the extent of emotional or psychological need for an employee. This stage is undertaken through our scientific and proprietary framework. This stage involves understanding the engagement survey data-points and have all the useful insights and make necessary understandings.
This is the stage that involves the implementation of all the practical activities. This further helps to construct the desired approach in boosting the emotions of your team. The three major purposes of this stage are:
- Teaming up carefully with the hot spots at the workplace.
- Educating team members to bring awareness in their role in making a resilient team.
- Letting people know the benefits that they will reap by being resilient.
The sole purpose of having this stage is to maintain consistency. Resilience is best consistent in businesses through meaningful communications at :
- Periodically to infuse confidence within the team members.
- Specific intervals of ‘employee life cycle’ of every employee with the view to prevent negative emotions of employees towards their work and their work environment.
This is done with our online communication platform that provides all the necessary employee training, employee diagnostics, employee engagement surveys, and employee communication environment.