What is PMaps Employee Resilience Training Program?
“It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.”
Resilience is an innate ability of an individual to recover and bounce back from adversity and hardships, feeling stronger and more capable to cope than ever before.
Our resilience training and support program helps companies with all the practical strategies, diagnostics, tactics to bolster mental & emotional resilience in teams & managers. For productivity, team effectiveness, and employee work motivation. Resilient people demonstrate great energy, mental agility, and display consistent work performance. They develop strong internal relationships & networks. The existence of such resilient people within the team helps to amplify team productivity.
- Direct to Home
- Retail/ FMCG
- Tours and Travels
- IT/ ITeS
- Age- 18 yrs. & above.
- Work Experience- 0-25 yrs.
- Behavioural survey
- The online virtual Counselling session
Why do we use it?
“Resilience is all about accepting a new reality.”
In other words, it is an organizational urge to keep going and moving ahead for the goals. Every company is successful with successful employees.
And to do that, every employee needs a sense of self-efficacy. The resilient team displays team collaboration and positivity to face together the inevitable obstacles and inequities of work-life.
Some of the primary benefits of building resilient team at the workplace are as follows:
- The resilient team is more positive and always embraces a forward-looking approach towards the work environment.
- Employee Resilience ensures complete team engagement and thus team productivity.
- It reduces absenteeism as it helps to foster employee belongingness.
- Increase self-awareness of every employee and boost personal empowerment.
- Minimizes risks from work stress.
- Increases employee motivation and employee loyalty, which boosts overall productivity.
- Meaningful and interactive communications help to cultivate a culture with attributes like empathy & positivity towards any new change and work challenge.
How we do this
PMaps Employee Resilience program undertakes an approach that is more like a therapy to the employees rather than just imparting training. To ensure this, it is structured in three phases to ensure the desired outcome from the ERP program:
- Carefully teaming up you’re well being “hot spots” at the workplace.
- Educating people so that they also understand their own role in becoming more resilient at work.
- Educating people in letting them know what they stood to gain from the training program.
- Regular intervals to add confidence within the team members.
- Specific intervals in the ‘employee life cycle’ to prevent negative emotions of employees towards their work and their work environment.
This is done with our online communication platform that provides all the necessary employee training, employee diagnostics, employee engagement surveys, and employee communication environment.