Email WritingAssessment of writing skills
What is E-mail Writing Assessment?
PMaps e-mail simulator is extensively used for assessing candidate’s writing skills along with their inclination towards customer service. It is essential that candidates have good communication skills to be exemplary in such roles since they are the representatives of the company at the customer’s front.
PMaps E-mail Writing Assessment consists of the following different forms:
- Informal E-mail Writing
- Formal E-mail Writing
- Business Transactions
- One-to-One E-mail Writing
- One-to-Many E-mail Writing
Why do we use this?
PMaps E-mail writing assessment is precisely designed to make sure that it tests the basic parameters for consideration viz.: fast, reliable, long-lasting and long distant communication source. It is a skill that is a necessity in today’s corporate communication along with precise etiquettes for one-to-many communication channel. This skill is most important these days as it allows to save and keep a detailed record for everyday communication.
- Customized Test Design.
- Simulator-based assessment.
- Unique way of identifying different necessary skill-sets of e-mail writing.
- Predictive Analytics and Fitment Algorithm.
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
Few of the benefits which the client receive from this assessment are as follows:
- Remote monitoring of Assessment.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
- Research-driven test design.
- Ensures identification of right candidates.
- Helps to identify potential performers of an organization.
PMaps Assessment for evaluating true skills are generally used for hiring below mentioned key profiles to ensure quality performance and quality hiring:
- Outsourcing Industry executives
- Human Resource Manager/ Executive
- Customer Service Executives/ Agents
- Managerial profiles
- Team Leaders
- Sales officers/ executives
To assess the ability of the candidate/employee to perform on the job.
Based on logic, domain, numerical ability & behavior
Audio, Domain specific, Situational/Conditional
30-40 min (approx.)