E-commerceMultilingual and multi-layered assessment
What is PMaps E-commerce Assessment?
PMaps E-commerce Assessment suit is a multilingual and multi-layered assessment which consists of layers of behavior, aptitude, demography and skills. It is an ‘Assessment Solution’ that helps in hiring quality candidates across E-commerce domains. It assesses quality and skillful candidates precisely that fit in this industry for the various functions such as:
- Registration process
- Real time Inventory Management
- Basket (a tool used by customer)
- Payment process
- Product management
- Manage Order Fulfilment
- VAT and shipping costs
- Social Media Marketing
- Web administration and development
- Competitor Analysis
- Consumer buying behavior
Thus, it is a one place solution for most of the e-commerce giants to hire right quality candidates to run most important processes and most crucial job profiles to manage customer service experience.
Why do companies require to use this?
Most of our clients who belong to the e-commerce industry take our unique design of assessment as it certainly enables to identify the “right hire” and improve the hiring process. This assessment module provides a “Scientific Fitment Algorithm” to our clients to filter candidates on the following three layers:
- Job Fit
- Not Selected
This helps the employer to easily navigate and monitor the test performance and obtain the candidate with the skills sets of their own choice in one click.
It is a one-stop shop for every employer today to make their customer experience as a key differentiator in the market. Some of the unique features of this assessment are as follows:
- Customized Assessment consisting of Aptitude, Domain and Behavior modules.
- Assess candidates with skill, knowledge & behavior for various e-commerce job roles.
- Rich content i.e. picture/image, audio and video that makes assessment more inclusive.
- Predictive Analytic and Fitment Algorithm.
- Lie detectors built in the Algorithm that makes the test “difficult to fake.”
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Few of the benefits which the client receive from this assessment are as follows:
- Know the candidate’s expected job performance.
- Long term customer association.
- Remote monitoring of candidate test scores and test results.
- Improve operational KPI and improve your customer experience every time.
- Accessibility to real time aptitude and detailed behavioral reports of the candidates.
The key profiles which are prominently assessed by our customized suite of assessment for retail industry are as follows:
- Sales Assistant
- Floor Operations
- Inventory Planner
- Security Head
- Retail Managers
- Customer service assistant
To find the right candidate for the right job at the right place.
Based on logic, domain knowledge, numerical ability & behavior.
Numerical, Image, Videos, Audio & Situational Judgment Test, etc.
30-40 min (approx.)