Chat SimulatorAnalyze skills necessary for the Chat Process
What is Chat Simulator?
PMaps chat simulator is an innovative proprietary tool that allows potential hires to communicate in real time to assess their chatting skills and to know their suitability for different chat processes. The chat simulator gives an exact replica of the real time scenario on the job and thus provides a better visibility to a skilled hiring.
PMaps Chat Simulator helps to analyze skills necessary for the Chat Process:
- Navigation Skills: It checks the navigation ability of a candidate through multiple windows to answer accurately, customer queries.
- Multitasking: It checks how effectively the candidate is able to manage customers by performing more than one task at a time like typing, searching, listening and engaging.
- Accuracy: The ability to feed in the data and information accurately into the data at correct file location by following correct process instructions.
- Typing Speed: It is the speed at which the candidate feeds into the database while handling various customers.
- Customer orientation: ability to effectively respond to different sets of customer queries with the use of empathetic voice tone and language accordingly.
- Adherence to Process: Ability to follow the pre-defined processes and follow instructions accordingly to handle customer service.
Why do we use it?
This assessment helps to measure the true skills and success for a chat-supported process. The test is so designed that it checks the promptness in the candidate to be a part of chat support process and engage with the candidate on phone virtually to carefully respond to customer query by simultaneously understanding the instructions for the process and picking data from the database.
Some of the features of this Multilingual Assessment are as follows:
- Customized Test Design.
- Unique forms of Typing to serve industry specific purpose.
- Assess candidates’ true typing capability.
- Predictive Analytics and Fitment Algorithm.
- Inter-Intra company benchmark system.
- Abridged and detailed reporting.
Few of the benefits which the client receive from this assessment are as follows:
- It ensures that right candidates are identified.
- Detect which candidates have the potential to benefit the organization.
- Helps to increase the working performance.
PMaps Assessment for evaluating true skills are generally used for hiring below mentioned key profiles to ensure quality performance and quality hiring:
- KPO/ BPO Agent
- Customer Service Agents
- Voice process executive
- Data operators
To assess the candidates for on-the-job performance.
Based on logic, domain, numerical ability & behavior
Audio, Simulation, Situational
30-40 min (approx.)
- Education Institutions
- Consulting Organizations